I despise the word "normal" for a variety of reasons, but primarily simply this: Everyone has a different definition of what "normal" is. For some, working all night and sleeping all day is normal. For others, being shot at on a daily basis is normal. For still others, normal involves the general stereotype - 2.5 kids, mom and dad in the same home where either dad works and mom stays home or both work. Here's what "normal" looks like for my little family. I (Mom) go to school full time. I completed my Associates of Science in Biology this semester, but I start back full time at the end of January to work on my Bachelors in Biotechnology and a minor in Psychology. I also work two unconventional jobs. Currently I work for myself as a housekeeper for a handful of faithful clients and I am getting a new business as a Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay off the ground. I'm fully aware that I need to make more money than I do ...
Wow! Isn't that quite a bit sooner than you expected?? Great news!
ReplyDeleteYes! We had originally thought April or May. Then they said February. Later, it was August. So now, it's pretty set that it's January or earlier. SO excited.
ReplyDeleteVery, very exciting!
ReplyDelete